Mandurah Article Directory
Mandurah LOST and FOUND
Geaneology Notices, Re-connecting People Pets and Things
Lost Pets 2
Lost Relatives 0
Lost Friends 0
Lost and Found 0
Missing Persons 0
Mandurah News Articles
Public and Amature News stories from real people.
Do you have a serious or funny story the media is oblivious to, or a different angle on it? Post here for the Local, Statewide or Countrywide News Tab!
People Publishing Power to all 1000+ Australian Regional Network Websites
Local News 1
State News 0
Country News 1
Political News and Views
Dear Local Members and Electoral Candidates, Do you know so many times we got to go to an election and have absolutley no clue who you are and what you stand for. The mountains of Junk Mail you send out waste trees and go strait in the bin, Here you can "Tell your story to your Town" Post your News, Video and Policy on mandurah.city and keep it up to date.
Government and Public Service
The Australian Regional Network of over one thousand Town and City websites representing all Australia is a family owned business. Approved by the Australian Government to display Tripple Zero information and an approved Stage 2 NEIS Startup business. Our goal is to provide a useful information service, We hope to engage more with Government, we hope you will consider using mandurah.city as a great public resource to easily and inexpensivley put public information into your Region. Our Articles are generally discovered directly from Search Query's we already have Tens of Thousands of visitors coming into our Network please consider engaging with us
Help needed and Volunteering
The Australian Regional Network can try to help you shine a light through the "I Need Help" article category - All Member Level Community Service - Broadcast options to the ARN network, if you use a STATE or the the Australia Key, please try to indicate your local region in your Article - this is a Community Service and Spammers and Abusers of this Public Help category will have their account immediatley banned.
I Need Help 0
For Business and Community
Jobs 1Tried everything else?
Post it on our Mobile Friendly SEO Enabled 1000+ Australian Websites!
Post a Review of your Local Business or Community Organisation!
General Articles from your Mandurah business leaders in the following categories
Alternative Health 1
Eco Green 1
Food and Wine 1
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 0
Health and Fitness 0
Mind Body Spirit 0
Retail and Shopping 0
Schools and Education 0
Trades and Services 0
Create your own Article for Mandurah
Title: Tips for Writing a Community or Business Article for the City of Mandurah
When writing a community or business article for the city of Mandurah, it is essential to consider your audience, tone, and purpose. Here are some tips to help you craft a compelling article that informs, educates, and engages your readers:
1. Identify your audience: Who are you writing for? Are you targeting residents, tourists, business owners, or investors? Understanding your audience will help you tailor your language, tone, and message.
2. Choose a relevant topic: Look for a timely or topical issue that your readers will find interesting and relevant. It could be a community event, business development, public policy issue, or a human interest story.
3. Conduct research: Gather facts and figures to support your article and make it more credible. Interview key stakeholders, experts, or community leaders to get their perspectives.
4. Keep your tone friendly and engaging: Use a conversational tone and avoid jargon or technical terms that may confuse your readers. Make your article easy to read and approachable.
5. Structure your article: Use a clear and concise structure, with an introduction, body, and conclusion. Use subheadings, bullet points, or numbered lists to break up text and make it more accessible.
6. Use quotes and anecdotes: Use quotes and anecdotes to add color and personality to your article. Use direct quotes from interviews, speeches, or press releases to support your arguments.
7. Be objective and balanced: Present different perspectives or sides of an issue in your article to show that you have considered all viewpoints. Avoid presenting a biased or one-sided argument.
8. Use a call-to-action: Encourage your readers to take action or engage with the topic of your article. Include a call-to-action at the end of your article, such as attending an event, signing a petition, or contacting a local representative.
By following these tips, you can write an engaging and informative community or business article that resonates with your readers and contributes to the positive image of the city of Mandurah.