Mandurah Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Mandurah?
Mandurah is a beautiful city located in the Peel Region of Western Australia. This coastal city is known for its stunning natural beauty, picturesque waterways and wildlife. Mandurah is a popular tourist destination and offers a wide range of attractions for visitors of all ages.
Here are some of the top tourist attractions in and around Mandurah:
1. Mandurah Dolphin and Scenic Canal Cruise: Enjoy a memorable experience with Mandurah's famous wild dolphins and the picturesque canal homes. This is a must-do experience, with daily cruises offering spectacular views of the city's natural beauty.
Contact Details: Call (08) 9581 1242 to book your cruise today.
2. Mandurah Foreshore: The Mandurah Foreshore is a scenic parkland that stretches along the waters of Mandjar Bay. The Foreshore offers many picnic spots, BBQ facilities, playgrounds, and restaurants, making it the perfect place for a family day out.
Contact Details: The Mandurah Visitor Centre can be contacted for information on park hours and events: (08) 9550 3999.
3. Peel Zoo: Explore Peel Zoo and get up close with over 100 species of birds and animals. This unique zoo is home to exotic animals like Tasmanian devils, red pandas, sun bears, and many more.
Contact Details: Visit www.peelzoo.com.au to book your tickets or call (08) 9531 4322 for further information.
4. Mandurah Performing Arts Centre: The Mandurah Performing Arts Centre is modern arts and cultural venue that hosts a wide variety of events and performances throughout the year. Enjoy concerts, plays, dance performances, and more in this state-of-the-art facility.
Contact Details: Visit www.manpac.com.au or call (08) 9550 3900 for event listings and ticket sales.
5. Serpentine Falls: Serpentine Falls is a natural waterfall located in the Serpentine National Park, just a short drive from Mandurah. The magnificent waterfall is surrounded by lush vegetation, making it a perfect spot for hiking, picnicking, and swimming.
Contact Details: Call (08) 9219 9000 for information on park hours and admission.
6. Yalgorup National Park: This is a diverse coastal park known for its stunning beach landscapes, hiking trails, and diverse wildlife. The park features ten crystal-clear lakes that are home to a wide range of birdlife, including migratory birds.
Contact Details: Call (08) 9752 5555 for park information.
7. Mandurah Crab Fest: This event is an annual celebration of Mandurah's famous Blue Swimmer Crab held in March. Join the festivities with live music, markets, seafood, and of course, lots of crab!
Contact Details: Visit www.crabfest.com.au for further information.
Mandurah is a stunning destination with a variety of attractions for tourists. Whether you're looking for adventure, relaxation, or culture, Mandurah has something for everyone.
To plan your trip, contact the Mandurah Visitor Centre on (08) 9550 3999, which is open 7 days a week and can provide information on the region's attractions, accommodations, and dining options.
Mandurah Tourism Articles